Shouguang Bailing Wood Industry Co., LTD. ميلامين MDF,سهل MDF,قشرة خشب MDF,مغلفة يمول,مقاومة للحريق يمول,الاكريليك MDF
فئة المنتج من MDF, ونحن المصنعين المتخصصة من الصين،ميلامين MDF, سهل MDF الموردين / مصنع,الجملة منتجات ذات جودة عالية من قشرة خشب MDF R & D والتصنيع،لدينا الكمال خدمة والدعم الفني ما بعد البيع. نتطلع الى تعاونكم!
الصين MDF الموردين
Product name
High quality MDF board, MDF wood, MDF plate
Brand
Shouguang Bailing Wood CO., Ltd.
Thickness
2.5-30mm
Sizes
1220mm*2440mm(4x8``)
other sizes can be customized.
Density
650-820kg/m3
Material
Poplar
Formaldehyde emission standard
E0 E1 E2 CARB P2

Certifications

CARB , ISO9001:2008 , ISO14001:2004
Main markets

South America , Asia , Africa , Middle East , all over the world
Delivery time

Within 10 days after receiving deposit or original L/C
Payment terms

1.irrevocable L/C at sight.
2.T/T , 30% as deposit , the remaining 70% to be paid against the copy of B/L
CARB , ISO9001:2008 , ISO14001:2004
Main markets
South America , Asia , Africa , Middle East , all over the world
Delivery time
Within 15 days after receiving deposit or original L/C
Payment terms
1.irrevocable L/C at sight.
2.T/T , 30% as deposit , the remaining 70% to be paid against the copy of B/L
Usage
Furniture, decoration, Carving, counter, office table, ceiling,etc.

اشترك في النشرة الإلكترونية:
الحصول على التحديثات، خصومات وعروض خاصة وجوائز كبيرة!

متعدد اللغات:
حق النشر © 2019 Shouguang Bailing Wood Industry Co., LTD.حق الطبعة الملكية
التواصل مع مزود؟المزود
Bailing Ms. Bailing
ماذا يمكنني أن أفعل لك؟
الدردشة الآن الاتصال المورد